Frequently Asked Questions
Tell us about your car and we'll let you know.
We take a number of factors into consideration when valuing cars. The make / model, variant, age of the car, mileage and condition are all important in coming to a fair valuation on your car. The more information you can provide us, and the more accurate that information is, the better we can advise you on how much we could offer you. Fill in your details on this site and we will give you a no obligation estimate on what we could offer you.
- A valid Vehicle Registration Certificate that matches the car, your name & address.
- A valid photo driving licence or your passport
- Evidence of your car’s service history
- At least one set of car keys
- Any accessories or parts that came with the car
- Proof of address, such as a utility bill or bank statement
If you’re missing any service history let us know in the online valuation. You also need to be the registered owner.
We have some criteria
We will consider any make and model, but we only buy cars that are less than 10 years old and have less than 160,000km on the clock.
If your car is worth more than the amount you owe to your finance provider, we can take both the car and the debt off your hands. We will settle the outstanding finance and pay you the remainder.
Under certain circumstances, we will.
Obviously the greater the damage, the more it will affect how much we can offer you for your car, but we will always offer a fair price and you are under no obligation to sell to us.